Derelict Exploring
The Old Abbey

The Old Abbey

Twyford Abbey – West Twyford This Twyford Abbey was never an abbey and still isn’t. This manor house had been partially demolish between 1715 and 1806. The house was then turned into a gothic themed mansion. In 1902, the building…

An Old Military Base

An Old Military Base

Cambridge Military Hospital The Cambridge Military hospital was named after Prince George. It was first opened on the 18th July 1879. During the First World War, this hospital acted as the first base hospital to receive those who were injured.…

Damaged From The War

Damaged From The War

Rougham Hall, Suffolk   This estate is located near St Bury Edmonds, which is local for a lot of visitors. In 1905, this building was owned by Sir George Agnew and is still within that family‚Äôs ownership. During World War…